Using our Services
1. Legal Quest Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Legal Quest") have designed our website(s) and any printed or electronic media with the intention of providing you, the general public, with a source of information regarding the potential filing of a dispute against your Bank/Lender regarding 'Mortgage Securitisation'. Camellus Law is a trading style of Legal Quest Limited.
2. Whilst we endeavor to maintain our website(s) or any printed/electronic media current in respect to the information contained therein and as up to date as possible, we cannot accept any liability or responsibility for any mistakes or omissions thereto.
3. The content of the website(s) and/or printed/electronic media is for general information and guidance purposes only. We offer our services to those who feel they need assistance, for the declared fixed cost of £260.00, for the provision of such services. Rarely, individual cases may require a more tailored approach to such services, where circumstances warramt of particular situations can and will differ from person to person, however, no additional costs will be applied, unless agreed in advance with our clients.
4. We will be happy to discuss the specifics of your situation with you and, for the sake of avoidance of errors, such discussions shall only be conducted in writing via email and/or written correspondence, if and when you instruct us and/or our legal case management associates to act on your behalf. Legal Quest formally advise you that you should always consult a legal specialist before deciding to take, or not to take, legal action and will continue to remind and advise you of this important aspect throughout our dealings with you.
5. By using the Legal Quest website(s) and/or any printed or electronic media provided by Legal Quest, and the information contained within, you agree to be bound by these, our terms and conditions of use. In particular, we will not be liable for any losses, damages (whether direct or indirect and including without limitation, loss suffered as a result of breach of these terms which was not a foreseeable consequence of the breach, lost profits, lost opportunity, goodwill, loss of contracts, increased costs or expenses) arising out of the use or inability to access the information on the website(s), or as a result of any errors or omissions on the website(s) or in any printed or electronic media.
6. Legal Quest do aim to make sure that the website(s) is/are operational 24 hrs a day, but cannot guarantee this, as there are aspects pertaining to the operation of the site that are beyond our physical control and if needed, we may suspend access to the website(s) at any time and for any reason and without notice.
7. Legal Quest and the information contained on their website(s) or in any printed or electronic media provided by Legal Quest does not provide legal advice or make any offers of any sort other than the provision of services which are detailed and are provided at a fixed cost declared in advance. By using the Legal Quest site(s), you agree that you are not relying on the information in the site, or any printed or electronic media provided by Legal Quest and any content therein and that at any point you may take independent professional advice if you choose to do so.
8. We cannot accept any liability for any viruses that may be downloaded as a result of using our site(s) or any site to which you may be linked to by such use, although we do endeavor to ensure that the website and any links are free from viruses.
9. We make no warranties, promises, or guarantees in relation to the content of any sites that are linked to /from our website(s) unless they are directly controlled by Legal Quest and, as such, we cannot accept any liability for any such sites.
10. All intellectual property rights and copyright in the material on our website(s) and any/all printed or electronic media belongs to us, unless otherwise stated.