Loading...

Keep up to date
Our Recent News

Keep up to date with all of the developments and plans surrounding Legal Quest
and the Mortgage Securitisation Claims.

Proposed Advisory Board


Following professional advice and due to the complexity of the Legal Quest Mortgage Challenge and planned Mortgage Securitisation Claims (MSC’s), it has been decided that we will select academically, qualified professionals, who will be invited to join an Independent Advisory Board.

It was tabled and agreed for the first invitation to be made to Professor Richard A. Werner, who is a well-respected international banking consultant. Professor A, Werner has published papers that include the concept of ‘quantitative easing’, in 1995 and, more recently, as he states in the TV interview, which can be viewed by clicking here, as well as the first published empirical proof regarding the creation of money by the banking sector, this being also confirmed as a fact by the Bank of England.

Two additional law professors who were former colleagues of Professor Werner are to be proposed by him as candidates and, it is hoped that all three will accept the appointment to the Advisory Board in early 2018. Two additional senior government individuals have also been tabled as being suitable to provide Legal Quest PLC with a robust panel of Expert Witnesses, beyond reproach, if any of the matters surrounding the Legal Quest Mortgage Challenge or Mortgage Securitisation Claims (MSC’s) are required to be proven in Court.

17th November 2017

Going from strength to strength


In anticipation of the future plans and proposed actions against the mainstream lenders, Legal Quest has taken the significant step to register itself as a PLC. The registration as a PLC also saw the appointment of formal auditors and plans to transfer the audit role to a Big 6 accounting firm after the financial year end in March 2018.

On 19th September 2017 Legal Quest Limited was formally registered at Companies House as Legal Quest PLC, any existing agreements or business will continue and be valid under the new name and status.

19th September 2017

Continued Financial Support by Founders & Future Plans


The continued support of the founder members and original investors was ratified by the registration of a £1.07 million debenture. The debenture covers the entire investment to date by the founders and, external parties.

In addition, the continued investment and marketing support of Guild Capital Investments Ltd., who are administering the Legal Quest trading style, Legal Mortgage Challenge, and Samweb (UK) Limited t/a Ease Your Mortgage, who also have a 30% equity share, will allow the expansion and future business plans of Legal Quest to proceed.

Their support will allow for the continued promotion of the Legal Quest Mortgage Challenge and the planned filing of Mortgage Securitisation Claims (MSC’s) to the lenders. It is proposed to open initial dialogue with the majority of the UK lenders and potentially, with the Council of Mortgage Lenders, during the first quarter of 2018.

August 21, 2017

New Investment Partner


Following months of negotiations and due diligence, Legal Quest Limited would like to welcome a new equity investment partner. Guild Capital Investment Ltd. who have taken a 25% interest of the enlarged share capital in Legal Quest Limited for an investment of £285,000. The new share capital, together with the 5% founder shareholding, sees Guild Capital Investment owning a 30% interest in Legal Quest Limited. Their investment and continued support, will aid the growth and development of the proposed business plans.

August 1, 2017